Bells of Lazonby is an exciting & rewarding place to work in the North West, Cumbria for those who are up for a challenge! See below for our current vacancies…
- Receive goods in from our Suppliers
- Control and issue materials into Production
- Manage stocks effectively
- Organise and dispatch goods via national hauliers
- Operate computerised systems to aid stock management.
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a stores/warehouse environment using computerised systems (strongly desirable)
- Current Fork Lift Truck Licence (desirable – although training can be arranged)
- Ability to work varied shift patterns
- Relevant experience
- Flexible working
We offer the living wage and good conditions of employment. Free transport can be provided to the Bakery from Penrith.
To inquire further, please call Dawn Johnson on 01768 898437 extension 210.