Production Operatives 2023
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Pulled from the full job description
- Employee assistance program
- Food allowance
- Free parking
- Paid sick time
- Referral program
Bakery Operatives (various shift patterns available)
FREE TRANSPORT TO AND FROM LAZONBY from CARLISLE AND PENRITH LOCATIONS
Refer a Friend BONUS – 1st BONUS = £100, 2nd BONUS = £300
Do you Love Cake? Do you want to work within a growing local family business? Then we have the role for you. Due to sustained and continued growth, we require more people to work within our bakery across production, packing and hygiene roles.
We are an established family bakery with a taste for quality, having created delicious products for over 75 years. We produce baked goods for retail and food service and you will see our cakes in nearly all of the UK’s most famous coffee shops and supermarkets.
As a family business we value our people and have a range of shifts available as we know that what works for someone might not work for someone else. Our current vacancies are listed below but if you believe you have the skills and passion to work for us but can’t see something that works for you then please get in touch.
Bakery Operative – what does the job involve?
To work in our bakeries running our manufacturing process including mixing, production, wrapping and packing to make amazing cakes for our Customers.
- Work in a safe manner, reporting any issues to the appropriate person as required.
- Responsible for efficiently meeting all production work requirements allocated to you by following operating procedures and works instructions.
- Complete accurately and store HACCP paperwork as required and within appropriate time scales.
- Ensure our products meet the required quality standards.
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and achieve team objectives.
- Identify and suggest ideas for improvement.